I tried Hillshire Farm Grilled Essentials for the first time last week. I actually made a Potato Crust Chicken Quiche using them. This recipe went over very well with my family. This week I used the Garlic and Herb Hillshire Farm Grilled Essentials to make another recipe. I decided that they would be perfect to use to make a Chicken and Mashed Potato Muffin Tin Recipe.
This recipe was awesomely easy and it is very kid friendly and is great for dinner or even an after school snack. And when I say easy the most complicated part of it all was making the mashed potatoes. After that you basically flatten the round biscuit and line the muffin tin and then fill with the mashed potatoes, cubed Hillshire Farm Grilled Essentials and top with gravy.
I loved that I chose the Garlic and Herb Hillshire Farm Grilled essentials for my Chicken and Mashed Potato Muffin tins, because they gave it an extra kick of yummy garlic flavor.
To check out my whole process of making Chicken and Mashed Potato Muffin Tins watch my video:
- 4 servings of prepared mashed potatoes
- ½ cup of gravy (preferably chicken flavored)
- 8 jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 2 Hillshire Farm Grilled Essentials Garlic and Herb Chicken Breasts cubed(1 package)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Flatten biscuits into a 5 inch circle, line biscuits in muffin tin with ¼ inch lip.
- Fill biscuit ½ full with mashed potatoes cover with cubed chicken breasts, top with gravy.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, remove from oven and let cool for one minute. Then remove from muffin tin and serve.
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions are 100% my own.