We recently had the opportunity to try out Lucky Charms® Cereal Treats Bars and also to try Golden Grahams® Cereal Treats Bars. I can tell you that they were very much enjoyed around here. The kids loved both kids of bars and while I like them both I was a bit partial to the Golden Grahams bars, they had chocolate and well I love chocolate. The Cereal Treat Bars are a snack that you can feel okay giving your kids because they contain less than 140 calories per bar and are made with wholesome cereal.
You can also like Better Crocker on Facebook for more information on the cereal bars as well!
One lucky Life with Sharon reader will win a General Mills Cereal Treat Bars Prize Pack with:
- One box of Lucky Charms® Cereal Treats Bars
- One box of Golden Grahams® Cereal Treats Bars
- Lunch bag
- Locker whiteboard
- Colored pencil set
How to enter:
Leave a comment telling how you would use the Cereal Treats Bars to make back to school cooler for your kids?
- Use the tweet button at the bottom or top of this post to spread the word and leave a comment with a link to your tweet!
- Follow Life With Sharon on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you did!
- Subscribe to Life With Sharon and leave a comment telling me you did!
You may tweet this post daily for additional entries!
The fine print:
This giveaway is open until 9/9/11 until 11:59 CST. Winner has 48 hours to respond with information before another winner is chosen. One winner will be chosen at random through random.org. Entrants must be 18 or older and located in the US and Canada.
Disclosure: Cereal Treats Bars, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.