One of my favorite places to take the boys is the Houston Museum of Natural Science they both love it and I have always liked the place. I also remember the awe on Hal’s face the first time that he saw all the dinosaur bones and dinosaur fossils and things they have. I loved that feeling and love taking my kids to places that insight amazement like that. But really what can I say the kid is 9 and still loves dinosaurs and is a self-proclaimed dinosaur expert.
Here is his good friend from our last trip:
They look like great awesome friends, right?
Well how about a great deal to go see these guys and more that the Houston Museum of Natural Science has to offer through Plum District:
- Two Tickets to the Cockrell Butterfly Center: $9 ($16 value)
- Two Tickets to the HMNS Permanent Exhibit Hall: $15 ($30 value)
- Two Tickets to BOTH the Butterfly Center and the Exhibit Hall: $20 ($46 value)
This deal is available from 7/18 -7/24/2012 and customers can purchase up to EIGHT of each deal which is great because the tickets do not expire until 12/31/12 which makes for several visits of great family fun!
Any of the deals can be purchased RIGHT HERE!
Two (2) winners will win a pair of tickets to BOTH the Butterfly Center and the Exhibit Hall: $20 ($46 value)
How to enter:
Leave me a comment telling me what you are most looking forward to at the Houston Museum of Natural Science!
- To be eligible for extra entries you have to do to the mandatory entry!
- Subscribe to the Life With Sharon feed by reader or e-mail.
- Follow Life With Sharon on Twitter.
- Use the tweet button below to tweet out this post. (must have at least 50 followers). May be done daily!
- Be sure to like Life With Sharon on Facebook so that you can keep up with the latest posts and giveaways!
This giveaway is open until July 20th at 11:59 PM Central time. Winner will be chosen via random.org. Giveaway is open to US residents only and the winner must contact me in 48 hours to claim their prize.
I received tickets from Plum District for sharing this awesomeness. All opinions are 100% my own.